edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-04-16 11:10:44
Outside the swirling snow roars with the ferocity of the winter wind. I am Northern Front Swain and now, at present, I'm trapped inside this tent while the storm rages around me, unrepentant. Fortunately, I brought a pair of hextech binoculars at a Zaunite black market stall, along with some warm northern furs. 375 RP
北領前線 斯溫 造型特賣 375 聯盟幣

Hyena Warwick strides across the tundra, tongue wagging and tail flopping, chasing a form that I cannot quite make out. He stops and sniffs the air, form unwavering and his long fangs bare; his eyes look like the daggers given to the Crimson Elite, stabbing into the blinding sheet of frozen snow. 487 RP
豺狼精英 霍格(Lv11) 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

I see it now – Gothic Orianna runs from the fell beast, her dark mechanics blending with the shadows spread by the driving force of a winter gale. Such an odd creation, with so much untapped potential; I wonder if she might be able to be somewhat more malleable, if I suggested an alternate profession, to teach her hunter one last grim lesson. 260 RP
哥特魔偶 奧莉安娜 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

The hunted and the prey are not the only ones caught out by the frost: Galio is also far from home. His fearsome countenance hangs heavy, his wings wrapped around him to shield him from the cold. Ah, distinctly I remember last when I saw this grave guardian; 'twas in the bleakest hour, when darkness and grey funeral pallor cast long shadows across the floor. 440 RP
哨兵之殤 加里歐 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

With a sudden explosive snap, Blitzcrank grabs at my tent, rending open the flimsy flap. He may be a great steam golem, but I hear his moaning over the storm; he seems alone and wandering, lost and long forlorn. 395 RP
蒸氣巨神兵 布里茨 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣

As the howling begins to fade, and the roar of winter tolls one last knell, the scent behind the golem emerges as a lumbering ursine smell. It is both strategy and luck, of course, that I was not caught unaware, but I will exit quickly now, instead of facing Volibear. 487 RP
雷霆熊吼 弗力貝爾 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理