edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-04-09 10:35:32
  • Well hello there, summoner. Hired Gun Graves here, on the clock and ready to take some new marks down. I've got business to take care of, champions to find and messages to deliver, so stay clear of ol' Destiny's blasts. Follow along if you'd like, but try not to make a sound… 260 RP
  • 戰鬥傭兵 葛雷夫 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣
  • I've got some… history with High Noon Twisted Fate. Getting paid to get rid of that shufflin' fool? That just sweetened the pot. He loiters at the same saloon as always, so I'll just wait out back for him to stumble out. 487 RP
  • 德州撲克 逆命(2012) 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Imperial Lux's got a hit out on her from an angry suitor. She's a bit hard to find behind those fortress walls, but I've sweet talked my way into institutes more impenetrable. It's gotta be my smile, combined with an imposing demeanor and a shotgun. 487 RP
  • 皇家守衛 菈克絲 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Wouldn't you know it – Lux stepped out for a quick bite. That cell phone of hers won't stop chiming… too easy to track. I ain't got time for lasers. 395 RP
  • 光之少女 拉克絲 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣
  • I ain't afraid of bears, turtles, tigers or phoenixes, so Udyr don't scare me much. Never met an animal I couldn't stop with a round of buckshot. Holes make 'em tough to stuff and mount, though. 292 RP
  • 野獸之靈 烏迪爾 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣
  • As Graves jots down the last known locations of his targets, he slips into the shadows. Smoke hangs in the still air, cut by an errant sun. A loud blast cuts through the relative quiet. 487 RP
  • 亡命之徒 葛雷夫 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理