edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) 遊戲基地站方人員 Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6499
第 1 篇 2013-04-08 09:59:07
  • Ahri, we're sorry you got thrown out of the after party with that crowd of groupies. I mean, if we had known you were actually a soul-sucking fox-demon, we'd never have done something like that. Call me. 487 RP
  • 九尾妖狐 阿璃 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Rumble, we regret that our rabid fans ripped your war machine apart after it shorted out on that exposed wiring backstage. Even though it was pretty %&*^ of you not to take responsibility. The resulting electrical fire did some serious damage to our set, and probably killed a few roadies. 440 RP
  • 武裝機兵 藍寶 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

• I apologize for throwing you off the stage into the crowd, Kassadin. I mean, I figured you'd be fine. They always catch me when I stage dive, and there's no way I could have known your Rift Walk was on cooldown. 395 RP
  • 虛空行者 卡薩丁 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣

• We're also sorry that we kicked you out when you showed up backstage as Pre-Void Kassadin. We have standards, and you just aren't metal enough without the mask. 487 RP
  • 虛空前世 卡薩丁 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• We know we shouldn't have fired you from our security force, Karate Kennen, but the martial arts thing you've got going on doesn't seem to intimidate people in light of your… abridged stature. Besides, you were always building up static electricity and interfering with the electronics. 260 RP
  • 小子難纏 凱能 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

• We're sorry we decided to build our new recording studio in the Ionian mountains, Traditional Lee Sin. In retrospect, recording a death metal album right outside of a monastery was probably inconsiderate. We were just looking for some more organic reverb. 260 RP
  • 傳說武聖 李星 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:gamebase [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理