edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-03-20 10:58:15
  • I’m Sinful Succulence Morgana, of course. You’re cordially invited to try out the debut of the Sinful Succulence food cart; it’s already garnering rave reviews. Free lemon-glazed boar vol-au-vent just for stopping by! 487 RP
  • 烘培天使 魔甘娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Perseus Pantheon can’t get enough of my black ice strudel, but the man wears entirely too much armor. And who carries a trident? Whoops. He vanished into the sky. He must’ve heard me.  487 RP
  • 珀爾修斯 潘森 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Prom Queen Annie keeps requesting cinnamon habanero cupcakes to feed someone—Tibbers, I think, was the name. I haven’t seen him though, and I’m not convinced anyone else wants these spicy treats. 487 RP
  • 泰貝爾 舞會皇后 (2013) 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Jarvan IV made a rare appearance earlier; apparently he heard about my decadent take on baklava from some bird. Still, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one who sicced the Department of Health on me before. 440 RP
  • 蒂瑪西亞楷模 嘉文四世 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣
  • Pantheon crushes the ground, sending up a cloud of dust when he returns. My other patrons seem a bit stunned. He may have changed clothes, but he’s not getting more free strudel. 395 RP
  • 戰爭之王 潘森 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣
  • Apparently, boar-based vol-au-vent offends Sejuani. Her Northern Winds threaten to topple my food cart and the icy glare in her eyes mean I have no choice but counter her Glacial Prison with some Soul Shackles of my own. 487 RP
  • 冬之爪 史瓦妮 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:1.34.225.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理