edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-03-12 10:43:07
  • Cryocore Brand is the reckless mage we seek. His trademark blue flames mean that he should be easy to spot, but be wary. This mage is mine to destroy. The bounty for bringing him back alive is 487 RP.
  • 藍焰使者 布蘭德 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • The axe-wielding attacker is known as Barbarian Sion. I would break his axe before his eyes. He should be taught not to defy nature. There is no escape. His bounty is 487 RP.
  • 蠻族戰士 賽恩 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • The useful litterer, Grungy Nunu, has also transgressed against the forest. He did not attack me, but his damage to the forest should also be punished. The price on his head is 487 RP.
  • 歡樂芝麻街 努努 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Yorick is essential in this effort. My enemies will be in need of his services. You, too, can count the Gravedigger as an ally for 440 RP.
  • 暗墳場領主 約瑞科 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣
  • Fiora craves a good scrap. I’ve always been fond of her rapier, much too thin to damage a trunk like mine. It’s not often I can count a blade wielder as an ally. Her services come at 487 RP.
  • 孤高劍客 菲歐拉 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • I’ve been hacked branch to stem, so I’ve enlisted a barbarian of my own. Tryndamere will cut a swathe through my enemies for 292 RP.
  • 蠻族之王 泰達米爾 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理