edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-02-18 11:39:29
  • I think you’re over-qualified for this position, Kennen MD. We appreciate your interest, but you may find this particular patient’s vitals difficult to monitor.  You know… because he’s dead. 487 RP
  • 內科醫生 凱能 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • It’s cool that you want to roll out the red carpet, King Tryndamere, but I think Karthus might have some trouble fitting in with your entourage. Besides, we’ve crossed some lines before, but I’m not sure the label’s thrilled by the idea of putting up a legal defense for regicide. 487 RP
  • 冰原王者 泰達米爾 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Sorry, Bilgewater Swain. This band has to take a stand against piracy, and I just wouldn’t feel right employing somebody who’s part of the problem – even if the job’s likely to lead to a grisly death. Try buying a record next time. 487 RP
  • 海賊參謀 斯溫 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• What the hell are you thinking, showing up here, Nautilus? You can’t be a sober companion – you drink like a fish! Look us up when you’re back on the wagon. 487 RP
  • 深淵巨人 納帝魯斯 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Corki, the last time we asked you to keep an eye on Karthus, he convinced you to let him drive the gyrocopter. The cops said that his blood alcohol levels were at nearly 100%. Sorry, but that’s just bad judgment. 395 RP
  • 英勇投彈手 庫奇 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣
  • Look, Swain, did you think I’d change my mind just because you switched skins? You downloaded the last ten albums off Bilgewater Bay; you’re not getting a job with the band! 440 RP
  • 謀略家 斯溫 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理