edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-02-18 11:14:39
  • I may be the king of the ambush, but you’ve never met Nocturne. Chump thinks he can get the drop on my guys cuz he sneaks around in the darkness. But guess what don’t need to see inna dark to put some holes in dat shadowy scumbag? My Spray and Pray! 440 RP
  • 永恆夢魘 夜曲 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

• The Twitch family’s been using Zyra’s flower shop as a front for some of our less-than-legitimate business ventures. Some of the family’s more obnoxious enemies roughed up the joint, so we’re gonna rough ‘em up right back. 487 RP
  • 荊棘漫遊者 枷蘿 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• You think I’m a little rat bastard? Veigar’s been dropping dark matter on our operation for years. We’ve finally found that little bazooli slinkin’ around the Zaun docks. He ain’t gettin’ away this time. 292 RP
  • 邪惡小法師 維迦 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣

• Oh, you a wise guy, huh? Throwing on a fake beard and callin’ yourself Veigar Greybeard. You still got Veigar in the name, you futzamarool. Let’s go see a guy about some concrete shoes. 487 RP
  • 魔戒灰袍 維迦 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Ironscale Shyvana is the main cause of my business’ little snafus lately, burning up my fine downtown establishments. Takes alotta bullets to get through that armor. Good thing it only takes a little poison to do a whole lotta baddaboom! 487 RP
  • 鐵龍公主 希瓦娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Nice work, friends. You done two solids now for me and the family, so you’ve earned a reward. Stinky cheese? Nah. How abouts you call on ol’ Gangster Twitch when you need some muscle? 487 RP
  • 黑道風雲 圖奇 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理