edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-02-01 09:55:20
  • Friends! (No? Aww…) I’m Little Knight Amumu, and I've returned from a… less-than-epic adventure. 487 RP
  • 悲劇騎士 阿姆姆 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Freljord's royalty reported that one of the Institute of War's recently-discovered artifacts, Mikael’s Crucible, had been stolen! The thief was identified as Exiled Morgana. 487 RP
  • 放逐天使 魔甘娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Queen Ashe's magical Hawkshot guided my first steps into the Freljord tundra, but exploded a few seconds after I left the castle. I swear it wasn't my fault! 487 RP
  • 冰霜皇后 艾希 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• I traveled east across the sea to Ionia and learned that my partner Akali had already left to track the culprit. She was supposed to wait for me, but I guess she does have a tendency to dash away at a moment's notice. 395 RP
  • 暗影之拳 阿卡莉 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣

• As I traveled through Noxus, I caught a glimpse of Cassiopeia slithering through the royal halls. She was cursed to become half-snake, you know. I was cursed to be alone forever. 440 RP
  • 蛇之擁抱 卡莎碧雅 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

• We tracked Morgana to the heart of the Plague Jungles. Wukong's spin on Wuju style was invaluable in aiding our passage. I'd show you some of his moves, but my arms are too stubby. 487 RP
  • 齊天大聖 悟空 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理