edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-01-08 10:41:36
  • When I engaged my Hextech Plasmatron 3000 viewing device (and beat on it a few times to improve the connection) I jumped into the action with a glimpse of Guerilla Tristana spoiling a riveting duel. But I don’t think she knows about the intruder in the brush. 487 RP
  • 第一滴血 崔絲塔娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Recon Teemo was waiting to make his move on his target when the interruption occurred. Now he’s just motionless, his camouflage providing perfect cover. 260 RP
  • 斥候隊長 提摩 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

• Of course, Urfrider Corki isn’t backing down, not with reinforcements. His Phosphorus Bombs are going off all over the place, but he hasn’t caught his enemy yet and mushroom traps are covering the lane in a noxious poison cloud. Ah, it almost feels as though I’m there. 487 RP
  • 阿福騎士 庫奇 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Teemo’s been caught out! Better beat a hasty retreat with that Move Quick, little yordle. Still, why isn’t he trying to run away? I see it. He’s leading them into his minefield where a half-dozen ‘shrooms are waiting to blow. It brings back memories of my once-legendary Caustic Wake. 292 RP
  • 迅捷斥候 提摩 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣

• I’m starting to understand their plans. I’ve spotted Udyr coming up through the jungle. That stance-shifting behemoth seems to have ganks on his mind. I wouldn’t be surprised if they turn this around. 395 RP
  • 野獸之靈 烏迪爾 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣

• They’ve engaged and it’s a bloody exchange of blows! Darts and missiles flying everywhere and the roaring of wild spirit animals fill the air. Lost in the scuffle is a faint… oh goodness… the outline of a landing zone. One yordle looks to the sky, but it isn’t the Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter. It’s a Mega Inferno Bomb! Ziggs doesn’t even need to be nearby to botch up everyone’s plans. Although I imagine enormous explosions are good for the ratings. 487 RP
  • 魔法爆破專家 希格斯 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理