edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2013-01-04 10:55:11
  • Summoners! My name is Harbinger Kassadin and I’m here to prophesy that the future holds horrifying value! I have gazed long into the abyss and seen things that threaten all you hold dear! It's a world of terrifying, blood-soaked nightmares, clambering for the souls of the innocent! There is also… A SALE! Now, these savings shall be yours. REAP IT, SUMMONERS! 487 RP
  • 虛空魔甲 卡薩丁 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• My fragile mind can only sustain so much of these immense savings! Overlord Malzahar has come to expose the secrets of the Void! Purchase him and learn terrifying, damnable things! SAAAAAAAAAAAAVE! 487 RP
  • 萬物至尊 馬爾扎哈 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• DARKNESS. SHADOWS. A LAKE OF MALEVOLENCE BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY. Loch Ness Cho’Gath dwells deep down in the darkest depths! If you value your sanity, you’ll purchase him immediately. 487 RP
  • 深淵海怪 科加斯 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Damnable Void monsters! Kog’Maw’s toxic spittle is so maddening that to look upon his drooling, vomitus maw is to invite true terror! 440 RP
  • 深淵巨口 寇格 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

• Are you prepared for chitinous bug monsters from beyond space and time? Ensnare Kha’Zix before he flies from this place on wings of horror and malevolence. Claws! Fangs! Carapace! EVOLUTIONS FOR EVERY HIDEOUS FEATURE! 487 RP
  • 虛空掠食者 卡力斯 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• The Prophet of the Void brings ill tidings of impending disaster and calamity! Heed Malzahar’s call and sacrifice what remains of your sanity! 440 RP
  • 虛空先知 馬爾札哈 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理