edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-12-28 11:07:05
  • Mix, mix, swirl dudes and dudettes! Surfer Singed here, ready to hit the tide in style! Whoa, a bit frigid down by the ocean. Snowdown, schmodown, you know what they say – when in doubt, paddle out! 487 RP
  • 衝浪高手 辛吉德 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• It’s colder out here than in my pad with the AC crankin’! Where’s your Dragon Boat, little buddy Panda Teemo? Could use a lift back to shore if you got room. I’m about to bail out of these freezing waves. 487 RP
  • 燒肉粽啊~燒肉粽 提摩 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Phew, back on the beach. Ol’ Rumble in the Jungle knows how to serve up some tasty cocktails. Sounds like a good idea, especially if the temp stays low. 487 RP
  • 叢林機兵 藍寶 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Riven totally busted her board last week, and now she’s working as a lifeguard down by station 16 until she can make the money to fix her stick. There ain’t any beach-goers to protect today, so have a mai tai on me. Sweet deal. 487 RP
  • 放逐者 雷玟 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Rumble decided to ditch the island flair and peace out back to the surf shop. I get it – it’s cold. Little grommet will learn about the tough stuff one day! 440 RP
  • 武裝機兵 藍寶 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

• Miss Fortune agrees – sloppy surf means lame waves for all. Guess we’re just heading back to the shop and wax our twin fins. 440 RP
  • 賞金獵人 好運姐 限時特賣 440 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理