edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) 遊戲基地站方人員 Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6499
第 1 篇 2012-12-14 10:12:29
  • Summoners, I beg of you to help our cause. I am Frost Queen Janna, ruler of the glorious ice fort that stands before you. If you choose to join our fight, enter through the snow gates. We are preparing our defenses against those that strive to ruin fun with fire. 487 RP
  • 冰雪女皇 珍娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Glacial Malphite is hard at work fortifying our defenses against fiery forces. I could not ask for a more steadfast and powerful ally. 487 RP
  • 冰河時代 墨菲特 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Short in stature but deadly in demeanor, little Frostfire Annie and loveable Tibbers are rolling an armament of snowballs for our defense. Other children spend their snow days seeking out merriment – she is not other children. 487 RP
  • 霜火魔女 安妮 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Anivia has returned with an important missive – an army marches upon our snow fort. It is time to save our temporary, yet satisfying, home. 395 RP
  • 冰晶鳳凰 艾妮維亞 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣

• The forces of fire approach! Led by Brand, fire incarnate, these fools seek to destroy this beautiful snow fort. You shall pay for ruining our jovial day. 487 RP
  • 復仇業火 布蘭德 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• The gates are under siege! Shyvana transformed into a massive dragon and is melting the doors with her blistering breath. We must abandon our positions! Structural integrity has been compromised! 487 RP
  • 海半龍 希瓦娜 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:gamebase [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理