edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-11-23 14:06:43
  • Wait... Who’s that? Frostblade Irelia is dressed for the occasion, with her outfit all covered by soft blues and shimmering white hues, and those Spirit Blades sure stand out. Maybe I can talk her into steering a sled instead of slicing up champions. Whoops! She Bladesurged away. 487 RP
  • 霜寒劍心 伊瑞莉雅 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • But Amethyst Ashe can freeze her in her tracks. The more the merrier, I always say. We need five for a real sledding team, anyway. Why’s she movin’ so cautiously, though? She’s drawing her bow! I don’t think she wants to play at all. 487 RP
  • 紫晶弓手 艾希 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • It’s Cowgirl Miss Fortune she’s aiming at! Not a very sensible outfit for the cold weather, I’d say. I guess those twin revolvers do look ready to heat up the situation. I wanted just one quiet sledding session with my shark, and a fight’s ready to break out.  487 RP
  • 雙槍牛仔 好運姐 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Rengar is prowling around; I don’t think they’ve seen him. There’s the pounce! Ashe doesn’t even know what hit her, but they’re ruining all the fresh snow. How can Chomper and I practice our jumps now? 487 RP
  • 傲慢伏擊者 雷葛爾 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • What’s a giant anchor doing here? Oh, it’s Nautilus! The Titan of the Depths is crunching giant craters in the snow. Finally, a chance to try out some of my new moves around those moguls! 487 RP
  • 深淵巨人 納帝魯斯 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • I see what’s going on. Swain is trying out some new battle tactics. He must’ve brought all these champions here to take notes on their moves. All I need to do is get their attention. What if I Urchin Strike? 425 RP
  • 謀略家 斯溫 限時特賣 425 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理