edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-11-09 09:48:55
  • Or just take me with you. Your wages cannot be worse than the rat’s. I would be willing to follow you for a fair price. Is Mafia Graves’ loyalty worth, say, 487 RP to you?
  • 黑幫風雲 葛雷夫 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • This assailant is clad in camouflage, surely seeking the bounty Twitch has issued. Commando Xin Zhao is too dangerous to duel alone. Lead him astray for a mere 260 RP.
  • 魔鬼司令 趙信 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣
  • This frigid night cannot mask the chill of a dark presence nearby. I sense Overlord Malzahar’s presence. You will have to offer a higher bribe if I am going to avoid the visions of this Void-scarred seer. Try 487 RP.
  • 萬物至尊 馬爾扎哈 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• The moon is high overhead. Dawn is not far off. But I hear Zyra whispering to the night-blooming jasmine outside the cave. Quickly, hide 487 RP in the bushes. That should get rid of her before they tell her my hiding place.
  • 荊棘漫遊者 枷蘿 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • We are almost free. And what is this? Lee Sin, the monk? You send a blind man to find a Mafia enforcer? Twitch must be growing desperate. If you cannot convince the martial arts master to leave by your words, I’m sure 487 RP will assure him I’m not around.
  • 盲眼武僧 李星 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • The sun! Ha! The rat gives up too easily…wait. What is that thundering sound? Damn! I can’t run from Rammus; his stun stops me in my tracks, and I won’t suffer his taunts. Will you distract him for 345 RP?
  • 披甲龍龜 拉姆斯 限時特賣 345 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理