edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-10-26 09:52:04
  • Our quest begins at a labyrinthine corn maze, where Spectral Fiddlesticks waits in a maize-y haze. I think he just wants to listen to our scared squeals. His candy’s no fun; it isn’t corporeal! 260 RP
  • 幽魂嘆息 費德提克 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣
  • Round and round and round this spiral driveway we go, up to a fortified stone garrison abode! Dreadknight Garen trades Demacian shouts for sweets; just beware his hedges – spinning blades aren’t a treat. 487 RP
  • 死靈騎士 蓋倫 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Watch out for shrooms! They’re not just a seasonal prank: Super Teemo’s power is super-fear of ganks. Take care, don’t trip (no, not that kind) as you walk in. You don’t want to get caught in the crosshairs of his blowgun! 487 RP
  • 提摩超人 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Eek! Was that a dark ghost I just saw floating skyward?! It just shot up from among the dusty floorboards! Oh, it’s just Nocturne, with no need for a disguise. Let’s skip this house, Pix: this wraith only gives “fun size.” 487 RP
  • 永恆夢魘 夜曲 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Desecrated grounds teeming with noxious black blight…well, I never said it would be a pleasant sight. I wouldn’t come here if the rewards weren’t so fine. Varus may be cursed, but his homemade fudge? Divine! 487 RP
  • 懲戒之箭 法洛士 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Who waits in the decrepit house upon the hilltop? Shaco’s home, and his tricks are the best treats to swap! Forget sweets and coins! The Demon Jester knows best that it’s not Harrowing without a small stress test. 487 RP
  • 惡魔小丑 薩科 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理