edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-10-19 11:28:27
For Maokai, coming here is almost a family reunion, being surrounded by so many spirited treants. 395 RP
扭曲樹人 茂凱 限時特賣 395 聯盟幣

Hecarim appears menacing, but he has helped me with party preparations for many a night. His immense strength and broad back are just perfect for hauling heavy logs and stones for my bonfires. 487 RP
戰爭之影 赫克林  限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

Karthus, my dear friend! It has been far too long since you graced my graveyard. How many champions have fallen to your death’s song upon the fields? 487 RP
死亡頌唱者 卡爾瑟斯 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

And with that Totemic Maokai attire, it appears that tonight he wishes to invoke some shamanic ritual to commune with them once more. 260 RP
圖騰樹人 茂凱 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

But on this night, his air is more serious. As Reaper Hecarim, harvester of innocent souls, he is a symbol for the finality of death. Poised to snatch unsuspecting spirits away from their warm-blooded lives, he offers them a new beginning in death. 487 RP
索魂使者 赫克林 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

Ah, I see you are garbed in your ritual Grim Reaper Karthus robe, all the better for the night’s activities. That scythe is a magnificent piece of craftsmanship—so brutally sharp. I wouldn’t want my soul separated with that crescent blade. 487 RP
冷酷死神 卡爾瑟斯 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理