edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-10-16 10:22:39
  • As the commander of this dragon-slaying party, I, Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV, shall put myself in harm’s way on the front lines. As Exemplar of Demacia, you’re always ready to slay a dragon or two. 487 RP
  • 弒龍者 嘉文四世 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Dragonslayer Vayne is up to the task, having been instrumental in many dicey dragon battles. This is one slayer who won’t tumble away from a challenge. 487 RP
  • 弒龍獵人 汎 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Bittersweet Lulu knows that you catch more yordles with cupcakes and slay more dragons with a buffed-up band of champions. Her bubbly personality hides a bloodlust usually reserved for the fiercest dragon hunters. She shows much promise. 487 RP
  • 甜點魔法使 露璐 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Dragons may be powerful, but Wukong’s agility allows him to dodge devastating blasts of fire. I’ve definitely got time for his monkey business. 487 RP
  • 齊天大聖 悟空 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Orianna and her ball can scout the dragon’s den and keep our squad protected during the engage. I hope that her metallic body won’t melt under extreme temperatures. 487 RP
  • 發條少女 奧莉安娜 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • NO! NO. NOOOOO! Dr. Mundo has stolen this victorious moment from us! We cannot let this atrocity go unanswered. 292 RP
  • 佐恩狂人 蒙多醫生 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理