edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-10-09 11:14:53
  • When Urgot was wheeled here after yet another bodily decimation, I took it upon myself to finally render him truly undefeatable. The resulting Giant Enemy Crabgot was marvelously grotesque to behold, but it seems he’s developed an urge to track down a suitable Lovely Lady Crabmate. Now he’s kidnapping bountiful beauties right and left! 260 RP
  • 深淵巨蟹 烏爾加特 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣
  • Nightraven Fiora was first on the scene, melting out of the shadows and bravely brandishing her rapier. Alas, even her graceful duelist dance could not out-maneuver those massive, vise-like pinchers; fortunately, her armor prevented her from being shredded into sushi. 487 RP
  • 夜鴉魔劍 菲歐拉 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • I must say that Sun Goddess Karma fought as valiantly as she could, but her flimsy fans proved useless against his rocky, shellacked skin. She must be rescued before her people call down the looming apocalypse ahead of schedule! 487 RP
  • 太陽女神 卡瑪 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• The lady of light had the right idea: Lux’s lucent singularity briefly blinded the landlocked deep-sea dweller. Yet as she was charging her laser, he threw her over his shoulder and started lurching back toward the black lagoon! 487 RP
  • 光之少女 拉克絲 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Skulking behind, Akali threw down a smoke cover and attempted to slice his tendons. Her biological knowledge is lacking, though, as her kama lodged in his shell joints and were torn free from her hands. Once a ninja, now she’s just another damsel caught up in his rampage. 487 RP
  • lux 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Nidalee made a last-ditch effort, springing from the bushes and spinning him around on a wild chase. But just when he appeared thrown off balance, a poorly-placed paw landed her in the water—and right within his grasp. 487 RP
  • 狂野獵手 奈德麗 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理