edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) 遊戲基地站方人員 Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6499
第 1 篇 2012-10-05 10:40:28
  • He’s been the consummate Jolly Roger this night—swashbuckling, yo-ho-ho, all that ridiculous swill—but I witnessed Gangplank slipping a noxious tonic into our guest’s shot of rum. Confiscate this fiend’s grog-soaked blade, then pay up 487 RP to watch him walk the plank!
  • 海洋之災 剛普朗克 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Udyr is literally a beast! He’s apt to let those primal instincts take over at any time. Looking at the marks on our unfortunate guest’s throat, we can’t possibly rule out a savage tiger attack—how bizarre, yet convenient. Cage this animal for 487 RP.
  • 野獸之靈 烏迪爾 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • No one does a sensuous fan dance quite like Karma, but, as everyone knows, she’s a cruel mistress as well. How else to explain her hastily-wrapped kimono and conspicuously stained silk fan? 487 RP might buy her a new one, but probably not where she’s going.
  • 魂之啟者 卡瑪 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Bladecraft Orianna? She positively gleams with malice! I spied her honing her ball’s innumerable knife edges on the kitchen whetstone—whilst flirting with the butler! (Where else do you think that jaunty jacket came from?) Apparently, a little dangerous cuddling winds her up as foreplay to a murder. I’ll stick her for 487 RP.
  • 刺客舞者 奧莉安娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Oh, Defender Leona, despite your “ambassador of the sun” nonsense, you possess a truly dark streak. Why else would such a paragon of righteousness stick her nose into our private stash of, ahem, potent Icathian foliage? Who knows what you hallucinated in the name of justice while wandering crazed in the moonlight…just take this 487 RP and clear your head.
  • 烈陽守護神 雷歐娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Finally, I found this piece of work dangling in the dumbwaiter. Asylum Shaco was cavorting loose and fancy-free in Demacia, darting among the shadows, and nobody here knew?! Lucky I nabbed him before you all tripped over his jack-in-the-boxes. I’ll be collecting that bounty of 487 RP now, thank you kindly.
  • 瘋魔小丑 薩科 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:gamebase [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理