edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-10-02 10:44:50
  • As a Noxian assassin, you’d imagine Katarina would be our prime suspect. She insists that she’s only here to chat with the upper crust, and I haven’t seen her leave the foyer near the concert hall. 487 RP.
  • 不祥之刃 卡特蓮娜 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • After inspecting the body, there was no evidence of void energy or caustic spittle, ruling out Kog’Maw as a suspect. We must remove him from the buffet, however. 487 RP.
  • 深淵巨口 寇格魔 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Puncture wounds perforate the body, but Graves’ shotgun, Destiny, doesn’t make holes like these. You’d notice powder burns on the tattered cloth and scorches on the skin. Outlaw, maybe, but I trust him within these walls. 487 RP.
  • 亡命之徒 葛雷夫 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Sabretusk Sejuani is relegated to the downstairs parlors for I won’t have that boar tracking mud on my new carpet. Perhaps she could get a smaller breed of pig to hold while at my events? 487 RP.
  • 劍牙猛騎 史瓦妮 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • The body was discovered on the third floor, an off-limits area for children like Demolisher Nunu. Willump, however, cleaned out the liquor cabinets. 487 RP.
  • 鐵甲雪人 努努 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Abyssal Nautilus spent most of the party staring into my impressive tank of saltwater fish and searching for the bathroom. There are 73 bathrooms in this manor; how he could not find one escapes me. 487 RP.
  • 深淵巨魔 納帝魯斯 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理