edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-09-28 14:29:31
  • Fizz’s flippers are less than nimble, and I slide right off his scales en el abrazo. His aquatics may quench el fuego del tango, but you can take him for a spin at 487 RP.
  • 深海頑童 飛斯 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Xerath doesn’t even have a physical body for me to embrace, but with his energetic presence and my smooth shadow walk, there’s no denying our chemistry during el giro is simply electrifying! Feel his spark for 487 RP.
  • 遠古魔導 齊勒斯 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • To say Malphite is lead-footed is generous: he can barely keep up with me on the battlefield, let alone on the dance floor. Still, he’s a rock-solid partner when my whipping boleo gets out of hand. Lean on him for 292 RP.
  • 幻石碎片 墨菲特 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣

• Caterpillar Kog’Maw’s technique hasn’t evolved beyond bouncing and flailing, but I sense his potential. He should audition again once he’s a beautiful butterfly. Teach him some steps for 260 RP.
  • 摩斯拉 寇格魔 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣
  • When I wanted a graceful partner, I never envisioned one who could actually float! Dancing with Djinn Malzahar turns even el paso basico into a magic carpet ride. Get swept away for 487 RP.
  • 神燈精靈 馬爾札哈 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • I specifically stated male dancers only, but High Command Katarina clearly can take the lead. With her flashing blades and fervor to match, she’s perfecto for a sultry tango nuevo. Turn heads for 487 RP.
  • 諾克薩斯指揮官 卡特蓮娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理