edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) 遊戲基地站方人員 Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6499
第 1 篇 2012-09-18 10:38:24
  • Fiddlesticks, a sick and twisted being fueled by vile magics… sounds like my type of guy. His murder of crows can survey for the culprits. Enlist his help for 292 RP.
  • 末日使者 費德提克 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣
  • While Viktor might seem like the kind of mastermind inventor that would wantonly pollute and not care for the environment, his technology is as green as it comes. You can take him and his tax write-offs for 487 RP.
  • 機械使徒 維克特 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Hecarim loves to gallop through the woods when his equestrian side beckons, so would come to nature’s aid. Nature, friends, should not be defied! Put him in your stable for 487 RP.
  • 戰爭之影 赫克林  限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Prototype Viktor needs to get his technology Energy Star-approved before entering my domain. His help, however, would be invaluable. Commit to cleaner standards and recruit him for 487 RP.
  • 原型機械使徒 維克特 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Darkforge Jarvan’s armor was crafted from a rare ore strip-mined out of a grand ravine. It was once home to a thriving, beautiful ecosystem. He shall atone for his sins against nature by assisting our cause for only 487 RP.
  • 黑暗龍甲 嘉文四世 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • A friend of the trees, Sherwood Forest Ashe has sat in my branches, waiting for the perfect chilling shot. She is as dependable as they come when nature is threatened. She shall assist you for 260 RP.
  • 俠盜獵人 艾希(2012) 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:gamebase [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理