edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-09-14 10:22:30
  • Talon’s got a nice sprint and can steal home with that fancy Shadow Assault of his. He’d win a run and no one would know until it’s too late! Add him to the roster for 487 RP.
  • 神影刺客 塔隆 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • When you’ve got to stop a runner in his place, Sion is the man for the job. Just don’t be near the batter’s box when he’s swinging that axe. Gives my bat a run for its money. Just 292 RP.
  • 亡靈勇士 賽恩 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣
  • Muahaha! Evelynn’s coming up from the minors and she’s too troll-y to pass up. That stealth comes in handy when running the bases. Pick her up for just 292 RP.
  • 黑寡婦 伊芙琳 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣

• Aristocrat Vayne comes dressed to impress, but she’s definitely trolling if she thinks she can run in those heels. There’s no tumbling in baseball! Grab her for 260 RP.
  • 吸血鬼獵人 汎 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣
  • Crimson Elite Talon can pinch hit in a… well, a pinch. I’ve seen him slug one over the big wall at Ruhgosk Field. Have this Noxian bat for the team for 487 RP.
  • 戰場貴族 塔隆 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • I hope Resistance Caitlyn’s pitching aim is as good as her gun sights. Just keep lobbing those Ace in the Holes and we’ll crush those Demacians! Have her pitch a no-hitter for 260 RP.
  • 政府反抗軍 凱特琳 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理