edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-09-12 14:58:48
  • Undertaker Yorick only sees death in the world. We should be focusing on saving fellow champions, not burying them! My condolences to those who’ve lost a beloved champ – he can help you out for 487 RP.
  • 擺渡人 約瑞科 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Aviator Irelia’s aeronautical aptitude threatens my superhero entrance. “It’s a bird! It’s a plane!” Yes, yes it is. That’s no fun. She’ll navigate your skies for 487 RP.
  • 領航員 伊瑞莉雅 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Blade Mistress Morgana’s clearly confused about the friendly and optimistic image we superheroes must convey to the public. Take her scary blades for 487 RP.
  • 刀鋒女王 魔甘娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Draven’s sure got the axes and the ego to be a superhero, but I’m not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad. You can start a superhero squad of Draven for 487 RP.
  • 處刑娛樂大師 達瑞文 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • A ninja would make a nice addition to my band of superheroes, but Akali’s proving so hard to scout that I’m starting to think she doesn’t want to be recruited. Maybe she’ll fight for you for 487 RP.
  • 暗影之拳 阿卡莉 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Given Renekton’s complicated family history, I have deep concerns about his loyalty to the superhero code. He might be loyal to you for 487 RP.
  • 沙漠屠夫 雷尼克頓 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理