edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6491
第 1 篇 2012-07-24 10:18:21
  • The first course shall be… Cho’Gath?! How dare you suggest my unrefined, undignified self? I have no choice but to strongly reject your crass attempt at humor and discount my common counterpart to just 292 RP. How embarrassing… for you!
  • 虛空恐懼 科加斯 限時特賣 292 聯盟幣
  • While I appreciate the suggestion, Orianna would make a delectable delight but-for the very fact that she is made of metal. Do you take my dapper demeanor for that of a fool?! Take her away for 487 RP.
  • 發條少女 奧莉安娜 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Ah, Lee Sin, the Blind Monk. An excellent choice to Feast on, assuredly. He would never see it coming! I must decline, however, as he kicks all of the way down. Bad for the digestion, you see. You can have him for just 487 RP.
  • 盲眼武僧 李星 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Boneclaw Shyvana would make a terrific treat… for a pauper in his stew! I expect my meals deboned, not stabbing into my sensible and refined palette. I can demand such things, you know. Remove her from my sight for 487 RP.
  • 骨龍巫女 希瓦娜 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • When you suggested Forsaken Olaf for my meal my monocle popped off and landed directly in my very expensive scotch. Not only have you ruined my 66’ single malt, but I want nothing to do with this vicious Viking. Have him for 260 RP.
  • 被遺忘者 歐拉夫 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣
  • I came across a fascinating exhibit at the local history museum featuring Pharaoh Nidalee and am appalled you would suggest that I consume such a priceless artifact. She belongs in a museum, you uncultured swine! Add her to your own rare collection for just 487 RP.
  • 埃及豔后 奈德麗 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣

臉書回應

本文使用創用CC:姓名標示 - 非商業性 2.5 台灣版 授權條款
來源IP:60.199.248.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理