edgar3369 ( 唉喲喂啊 ) 遊戲基地站方人員 Lv. 20 | 文章數 : 6499
第 1 篇 2012-06-29 10:51:35
  • Lulu has perfected the art of whimsy, which sadly makes her a competitor for my recently patented Whimsy-O-Matic 3000. Purchase her for only 487 RP.
  • 精靈魔法使 露璐 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Malzahar has shared some fascinating notions of void energy and its potential for turning household appliances into fully functional Armageddon engines. I'm intrigued by the possibilities, but am still willing to give him to you for 487 RP.
  • 虛空先知 馬爾札哈 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Shyvana's experience with all things flammable should ultimately be able to solve the heat disbursement issue that gave my skin its current smoky texture. She'll be finished soon and you can buy her now for 487 RP.
  • 半龍 希瓦娜 限時特賣 487 聯盟幣

• Apocalyptic Brand clearly experiences none of the excessive temperature problems currently plaguing my experiments. I must get rid of him before the next fundraisers' meeting! Take him away for 487 RP.
  • 末日火焰 布蘭德 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Dynasty Ahri cannot hope to match my incredible intellect, despite her schoolgirl uniform. You can have her for 487 RP.
  • 靈隱狐仙 阿璃 造型特賣 487 聯盟幣
  • Samurai Yi has adopted a slightly more retroactive approach to technology. Bah! He's available for 260 RP.
  • 武士精神 易大師 造型特賣 260 聯盟幣

臉書回應

來源IP:gamebase [ 檢舉此文 ]
快速回文 | 註冊
討論板頭像 [ 設定:] |簽名檔 [ 設定:]
有人回覆時通知我 【通知管理